Omagh Heritage Music Trail
The Omagh Heritage Music Trail is a self-guided walking trail of the sites of significance from the Showband era.
The Trail celebrates the town’s rich Showband history by highlighting where the rehearsal rooms, dance halls and ballrooms were located. Some of the physical places have long since gone but the memories of those heydays live on.
Walkers are invited to start their journey here at Strule Arts Centre to view the Showband Exhibition and follow the map around Omagh to find out more about the places and people of that very special time.
The walking trail sites include:
- Exhibition & Old Town Hall – Strule Arts Centre
- The Star Ballroom Site- Sedan Avenue
- McSorley’s Records – Bridge Street
- Royal Arms Hotel Site- Main Street
- Boneyard Records – Market Street Arcade
- Old Labour Hall Site – Kevlin Road
- Irish National Foresters – George’s Street
- Knock Na Moe Hotel Site – Old Mountfield Roa