Tickets can be purchased using cash, cheque (guarantee card required) and major credit/debit cards over the counter. Proof of identification may be required when collecting pre-paid tickets. A printed email confirmation must be presented in order to collect tickets purchased on-line.
Wheelchair spaces are available but can only be booked via Box Office. A limited number of designated “Blue Badge” car parking spaces are available at the High Street entrance. When booking tickets please notify staff of any special requirements or assistance you may need.
The Auditorium and Lecture Theatre are equipped with an infrared induction loop hearing system. Box Office staff will be happy to explain how the headsets can be used. Event programmes are also available online, in large print and audio CD when requested.
Personal Assistance Support Scheme
People who have a disability and who require the assistance of a companion in order to attend the venue are entitled to a complimentary ticket for their companion. The person with a disability must first register their details with Strule Arts Centre before the personal assistance support scheme can be availed of, please contact Box Office for a registration form. If a designated car parking space is required please reserve a space when booking.
General Terms and Conditions
- Patrons are advised that tickets / classes / workshops cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged.
- Inclement Weather Conditions; if the event is presented as scheduled, we are contractually obligated to pay the performers; therefore, we are unable to offer refunds.
- Strule Arts Centre reserves the right to offer special discounted ticket prices at any time.
- The use of cameras or recording equipment (visual and audio) is strictly prohibited in Strule Arts Centre.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during performances.
- Strule Arts Centre is a non-smoking facility.
- Event details are correct at the time of going to print.
- We reserve the right to alter the programme (including venue seating arrangements) in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- A copy of the full terms and conditions is available from Box Office
Strule Arts Centre operates a strict start time policy. Therefore, latecomers will be required to wait for a suitable break for admission which may be the interval. If admitted, latecomers may be required to occupy alternative seats, subject to availability.
Strule Arts Centre Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person/s or to remove from the Venue any person/s who in their opinion is causing a nuisance / disruption or who may be a danger to themselves or others. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
Attendance of Children and Babes in Arms
Everyone attending a performance including children and babies, must hold a valid ticket for that performance. Complimentary “Babes in Arms” tickets are available for children up to 12 months for designated children’s performances only. For health and safety reasons baby carriers and prams will not be admitted into the auditorium. In the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and safety parents / carers are requested to
observe the recommended age guidelines for events. Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by a parent /guardian attending performances.
Where applicable, concession rates are detailed within the relevant performance information. Concession rates apply to people aged 16 years and under and to people aged 60 years and over. For concession tickets, photo identification may be required for proof of entitlement.
When 10 tickets or more are purchased for a show, a 10% discount off the full price can be obtained. For designated evening performances educational groups can obtain a 20% group discount. Discounts are available by contacting Box Office.